No refund or exchange is offered past the warranty of any device.
CLAREBLEND MINI MICROCURRENT HAS A SIX (6) MONTH WARRANTY
The Clareblend Mini Microcurrent may be returned for repair or replacement under the manufacturer’s six-month, limited warranty. Only registered warranties are honored for repair/replace policy. Register upon receipt of your order: https://www.clareblendmini.com/warranty-submission
The Clareblend website is not owned or operated by Christine Byer Esthetics. Please report any issues to Clareblend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To initiate a repair/replace request, please email email@example.com with a picture and/or video demonstrating and explaining the defect. This is required so we can accurately troubleshoot.
Many times we can help without returning the device. If we cannot solve the issue through troubleshooting, Seller will submit your video, along with an explanation of the issues, to our Clareblend representative to get an authorized RMA. Shopper will receive the RMA and return shipping instructions at that time via email. Once received, item will be repaired or replaced within 7 - 10 business days.
If your Clareblend Mini Microcurrent is past the warranty date, we will help you return it to the proper location for repair at the then current repair charge. Customer is responsible for shipping costs if device is past warranty date.
GLOW YOUNGER LED: ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Glow Younger TriLight LED has a one-year limited warranty for return and repair due to a manufacturing defect.
Defect must be reported and validated in video or pictures and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of an approved return, we will send an exchange within 48 - 72 hours of receipt of return during normal business hours.
Warranty does not cover shopper abuse such as scratches, cracks, dropping, breakage, or failing to operate as instructed, or damage from water or products getting into the device or damage to cord from misuse or abuse.
If a shopper returns a product that has not been approved for exchange, the shopper forfeits his/her right to an exchange. The product will be destroyed and no refund issued.
TIME MASTER PRO (TMP): ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Seller warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date.
During the warranty period, Seller will replace the defective device via an approved exchange. Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase.
TMP WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from use the device was not intended intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents which includes scratches, cracks, dropping, breakage, or damage from submerging in water or products getting into the device or damage to cord from misuse or abuse.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance of adapter or battery
TMP CLAIM PROCEDURES:
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 48 HOURS after the merchandise is received.
- It is our policy to replace warranty claims whenever possible.
- Refunds are available only via Store Credit.
- Pictures and video is required to claim defective merchandise. If the claim is approved, the item(s) or part(s) will be replaced.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging and include all parts including the screwdriver and the adapter.
- We reserve the right to inspect item before shipping a replacement or issuing a store credit.
Phone 317-562-0222 or email email@example.com with any questions regarding these shopping policies.