Scrub Away the Day Cleanser
This deep cleaning lotion-like cleanser includes the Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids of Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic. These natural acids loosen the bond of dead skin cells to accelerate the natural skin renewal process. The Jojoba beads GENTLY exfoliate the skin to prevent occlusion of pores, revealing a fresher and more youthful looking skin. Can be used on any skin type, including sensitive skin.
NOTE: This size will last for months when used as instructed because it only take a tiny bit to go a long way. Read on...
- Start with clean, wet hands.
- Wet the face thoroughly and then apply a tiny amount (size of dime) in one hand and rub hands together to mix it with water. Using too much product will leave your face feeling dryer so take care NOT to use too much!
- Apply to the face in a circular counter-clockwise motion. This allows the product to lift dead skin cells better and get under any fine facial hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool (not hot or very cold) water. This leave the skin fresh and clean and ready for the next step of your skincare regimen.
This cleanser can be used to remove makeup and dirt and is gentle enough to use twice a day. It is white translucent lotion, with the light scent of Grapefruit Oil.
Glycolic Acid – A naturally derived Alpha-Hydroxy Acid found in sugar cane. Studies have shown Glycolic Acid is an exfoliant that encourages production of collagen and increases cell turnover.
Salicylic Acid – A naturally derived Beta-Hydroxy Acid found in Willow Bark Extract. Encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture.
Lactic Acid – Provides excellent moisture, while refreshing skin texture.
Jojoba Beads – (Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil) – PA natural round bead that will not abrade the delicate skin tissue.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrrylates Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Sodium PCA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DISCLAIMER: This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have (or think you may have) a medical condition that could be adversely affected by any product or device sold here, please contact your primary healthcare provider for medical advice.
Results stated are based on specific user results and may not be the same for everyone.
Review Shipping Policy here:
Review Refund/Exchange Policy here:
Review Guarantee & Medical Disclaimer Policy here:
Review Warranties here: