Dear Shopper - All activity on this website means you have read, understand and agree with the shopping policies, disclaimer, refund and exchange policies as outlined below.
SHOPPER ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY TO CONSULT DOCTOR FOR MEDICAL ADVICE AS NECESSARY
Shopper acknowledges with every purchase he/she assumes full responsibility for his/her purchasing decision. If shopper has a medical condition which could be adversely affected with the use of a product or device sold here, it is the shopper's responsibility to consult the appropriate healthcare provider before making a product or device purchase. Shopper agrees Seller and its affiliates, including any employees or contractors, are not responsible or liable, for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from use of products or devices sold here. ANY advice given by Seller should never be considered as medical advice.
Seller does not guarantee results on any product or device sold here. The testimonials on this website, or by video, are individual user experiences and in no way indicates a guarantee of the same results for all.
Shopper acknowledges all sales are final. No refund is offered on the sale of any skincare product or device sold here. This means if you don't like the product for any reason, you are not eligible for a refund.
If any product arrives in an inoperable state, e.g, broken, malfunctioning, leaking, or not dispensing properly, proof must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY as defined by the USPS delivery confirmation - for the approval of an exchange/replacement of the product.
- You MUST SUBMIT PROOF of damage, or inoperable condition, using any camera to take a picture or record a video.
- Email proof to email@example.com with an explanation of the defect.
- CLAIMS OF -DAMAGE- MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF PACKAGING IN WHICH PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED.
- Upon receipt of proof as outlined herein, Seller will review and respond to your claim within 24 - 48 hours during our business hours Monday - Friday.
- Once an exchange is approved, Seller will email a return shipping label. Shopper is to print the label and return the product IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING via your LOCAL POST OFFICE.
- Shopper must use the shipping label provided. If product is lost and shopper has failed to use the provided shipping label this will result in denial of your claim.
- Seller will process an approved exchange within 2 business days upon receipt of returned product.
Shopper understands Seller has sole discretion to approve or deny the exchange based on proof submitted. Shopper agrees the date of delivery will be the USPS tracking information on USPS.com.
If a shopper returns a product that has not been approved for exchange, shopper is hereby notified no refund or exchange will be issued and the product will be destroyed.
We ship all orders within 48 hours of receipt Monday - Friday. Orders received after 12:00 PM Eastern, or when the office is closed, will ship the following business day. We are closed weekends and all major USA holidays.
Every order is shipped USPS Priority Mail and a tracking number is emailed to shopper. Once an order ships, package arrives in 2 - 3 business days.
SHOPPER MUST COMPLETE SHIPPING INFORMATION ACCURATELY.
The shipping label is AUTOMATICALLY generated from the information shopper provides in the shipping fields at checkout. If this information has been typed incorrectly or inaccurately, shopper agrees Seller is not liable for any related shipping errors.
Every order has a USPS generated tracking number that is automatically emailed to the shopper WHEN THE SHIPPING LABEL IS CREATED. It is shopper's responsibility to confirm arrival of this email and for tracking package through delivery.
If the shipping confirmation email fails to arrive due to a technology issue beyond Seller's control, it is shopper's responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request this information.
Once the USPS takes possession of the package, delays are beyond Seller's control and shopper agrees to hold Seller harmless in regards to USPS performance.
If your package is stolen or missing after the USPS confirms delivery on USPS.com, shopper is not eligible for a refund. Seller provides tracking information so you can plan for the arrival of your package. If your location is a high risk location for theft OR no one will be home to receive it, please ship package to a work location or where it can be safely received.
Seller does not have access to any additional tracking information than what is provided in the USPS tracking system at USPS.com. Please contact your LOCAL POST OFFICE for assistance if you need package location assistance once your package has shipped.
CLAREBLEND MINI MICROCURRENT HAS A SIX (6) MONTH WARRANTY
The Clareblend Mini Microcurrent may be returned for repair or replacement under the manufacturer’s six-month, limited warranty. Only registered warranties are honored for repair/replace policy. Register upon receipt of your order: https://www.clareblendmini.com/warranty-submission
The Clareblend website is not owned or operated by Christine Byer Esthetics. Please report any issues to Clareblend at email@example.com.
To initiate a repair/replace request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture and/or video demonstrating and explaining the defect. This is required so we can accurately troubleshoot. Many times we can help without returning the device. If we cannot solve the issue through troubleshooting, Seller will submit your video, along with an explanation of the issues, to our Clareblend representative to get an authorized RMA. Shopper will receive the RMA and return shipping instructions at that time via email. Item will be repaired or replaced within 7 - 10 business days.
If your Clareblend Mini Microcurrent is past the warranty date, we will help you return it to the proper location for repair at the then current repair charge. Customer is responsible for shipping costs if device is past warranty date.
GLOW YOUNGER LED HAS A ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Glow Younger TriLight LED has a one-year limited warranty for return and repair due to a manufacturing defect. Defect must be reported and validated in video or pictures and sent to email@example.com. Upon receipt of an approved return, we will send an exchange within 48 - 72 hours of receipt of return during normal business hours.
Warranty does not cover shopper abuse, negligence or failing to operate as instructed, dropping, cover breakage, or damage from water or products getting into the device or damage to cord from misuse or abuse.
If a shopper returns a product that has not been approved for exchange, the shopper forfeits his/her right to an exchange. The product will be destroyed and no refund issued.
TIME MASTER PRO (TMP) HAS A ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Seller warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. During the warranty period, Seller will replace the defective device via an approved exchange. Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the original dated sales confirmation receipt.
TMP WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from use the device was not intended intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance of adapter
TMP CLAIM PROCEDURES:
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 48 HOURS after the merchandise is received.
- It is our policy to replace warranty claims whenever possible. We do not offer refunds.
- Pictures and video is required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice If the claim is approved, the item(s) or part(s) will be replaced.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging and include the adapter.
- We reserve the right to inspect item before shipping a replacement.
Phone 317-562-0222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these shopping policies.